BEFORE YOU SIGN UP READ BELOW!
FLORIDA REAL ESTATE LICENSE REQUIREMENTS
Ken Jones Real Estate School has streamlined the process for getting your Real Estate Sales Associate License by simplifying it into a three step process.
Balance Due on Courses after $45 Deposit
Pre License Sales Associate 63 Hour-$345
Pre License Broker 72 Hour-$454
Pre License Sales Associate Cram Course-$54
Pre License Broker Cram Course-$105
Post License Sales Associate 45 Hour-$154
Take and pass the required 63-hour Pre License Sales Associate Course
- Successfully completing this course also entails receiving a passing grade of a 70%
- Students can only miss 8 hours of this course for any reason as per state requirements (Missed classes must be made up within 30 days of the scheduled course completion)
Ken Jones Real Estate School is an approved provider of Real Estate Pre-License Courses, and is Licensed and Accredited by the State of Florida.
Submit a state application along with fingerprints (We recommend that students do this once they register for class).
- You can obtain a State application by visiting www.myfloridalicense.com
- Gold Coast now does your fingerprinting on site at all of our locations with no appointment necessary.
In order to apply you must:
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have a valid Social Security number
- Have a high school diploma or equivalency
- Be able to answer questions regarding any criminal background if such exists
Upon approval of the application, Pearson Vue will send an approval letter to the applicant.
- Applicant must then score a 75% on the state examination to become licensed (Our Exam Cram, which is included free in your tuition, is a 2 1/2 day comprehensive review designed specifically to prepare you for taking this exam)
- Remember, you have an unlimited review of the course within your tuition period. In the event that you are not successful, you can continue to review the course for free.
Out of State Licensees: Florida has “mutual recognition” agreements with other states. If you are licensed in AL, AR, CT, GA, IL, MS, NE, and RI you may be eligible to receive a license through mutual recognition. Please visit the Division of Real Estate website, or call Gold Coast for more detailed information.